- Bachelor’s or higher degree in IT, CS or related technical
- Strong, organized written and verbal communication in English
- Rich experience with testing, testing tools and test automation
- Self-organized, open minded and willing to learn
- Experience with bug tracking tools and bug reporting
- Experience with Linux shell scripting
- Experience with databases (PostgreSQL and MongoDB)
- Experience with tools for version control (SVN and Git) and CI (Jenkins)
- Experience with testing Java applications, XML/JSON based web services
- Experience with any of the following operating systems: RHEL, CentOS or Ubuntu
- Experience in testing telecommunication systems is a plus (SIP, Diameter and SS7)
- Experience in the Atlassian Suite is a plus
- Appropriate professional experience is a plus
We offer a nice and inspiring working environment within a young and motivated team of skilled experts, mastering the day-to-day challenges our worldwide customer base has in store for us.
The planned salary for this position is € 2.898,00 gross per month in case of respective experience. In case of corresponding education and/or experience, excess compensation might also be granted.