• Work on the software verification (component test, system test, E2E test, performance test, building verification environment) & provide test case specifications
• Work directly with the development team to ensure testability & take part in the analysis of problems that occur in live operations
• Be actively involved in the continuous improvement of testability activities and working processes & develop automated test cases
• Travel in order to directly support our clients (located around the globe, e.g. New Zealand, Latin America and Europe) in the verification phase of the project
We are looking for a candidate with a Bachelor´s or higher degree in IT, CS or other related technical education. Given our international working environment, candidates should possess an advanced knowledge in English, both in written and oral form. Additionally, our applicants shall have experience with:
• Testing, testing tools, test automation, testing Java applications, XML/JSON based web services
• Bug tracking tools, bug reporting
• Linux shell scripting & databases (PostgreSQL and MongoDB)
• Tools for version control (SVN and Git) and CI (Jenkins)
• Any of the following operating systems: RHEL, CentOS or Ubuntu
Other than this, experience in testing telecommunication systems (SIP, Diameter and SS7) and in the Atlassian Suite mean a definitive plus for the candidates.
We offer a nice and inspiring working environment within a young and motivated team of skilled experts, mastering the day-to-day challenges our worldwide customer base has in store for us.
The planned salary for this position is € 2.898,00 gross per month (€ 40.600,00 per year) in case of respective experience. In case of corresponding education and/or experience, excess compensation might also be granted.